Harm Reduction and Sexual & Reproductive Health Services: These services offer a safe place for individuals to seek confidential counselling, supplies, testing and treatment related to safer substance use and sexual health. Nursing personnel are available to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have. Walk-ins are welcome. No referrals are necessary.
- Confidential information for safer substance use
- Distribution of safe injection, inhalation and substance use supplies
- Sharps return
- Naloxone Kits
- Opioid Replacement Therapy (Suboxone)
- Mobile testing and support
- Confidential information, testing and treatment of Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infections, including HIV and Hepatitis C
- Safer sex options, including condoms and emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Other referrals and support as needed.