Jellinek Society’s recovery house provides a peer-supported environment to help you meet your personal goals after treatment – whether they be a return to work, applying to school, or reintegrating with family life.
The Jellinek Society offers:
- Access to 12-step programs
- On-site 12-step meetings
- Trained, professional counselling staff
- Peer-arranged activities in the community
- A weekly resident’s house meeting
- Room and board
- An Alumni peer fellowship
Our recovery house allows you the necessary time, resources, and support to ensure your transition is a safe and successful process.
- Treatment Services are provided to males aged 18 and up.