Adeara’s residential program offers women the tools they need to take responsibility for their own recovery process. From education and individual counselling to group therapy and spiritual development, we support women and their families every step of the way. However, we can’t do this work alone. Your support ensures that vulnerable women have access to the programs and services they need to rebuild their lives.
ur comprehensive approach to treating addictions is designed to develop self-awareness and impact the women’s thoughts, behaviours and their future.
Adeara provides holistic and in-depth programming to treat the whole person. Our unique program keeps families together, while providing compassionate trauma-informed care.
Our long-term program includes:
- Residential living within the centre for women and their children
- The Neuroscience of addiction
- Staying Sober
- Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy
- Art Expression
- Life skills development
- Group and individual therapy
- Boundaries & Co-Dependency
- Spiritual development is core to the healing journey
We believe that transforming lives provides hope, healing, and restoration, with our faith being the anchor for our program and care.